Monday, May 7, 2012

20 Minute Kitchen Challenge

              So this momma feels like pooh today. I didn't do my night routine last night and I woke up to a mess in the kitchen.  I was NOT motivated to clean. I was thinking, hmmmm I always time the boys when they pick up their toys, and they receive a prize, sooo.... I set a timer for myself as well. 20 minutes. I was done with a minute and half to spear. What was my reward you ask? a nap!! It was the perfect time. Three of the four kids were at school and the baby was sleeping. 
             Yes I could have taken my nap without cleaning the kitchen first, but I have to say setting the timer was kind of fun. I was proud that I could tackle it under 20 minutes. So if you need a kick in the tush set your timer and reward yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment