Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A New Look

       I'm so excited. I'm finally getting a new look for our bedroom! I ordered this beautiful bed set from Overstock.com.  It came today and I was like a kid at Christmas. Now comes the fun part! I'm going to repaint our room. The walls are all red right now. I'm excited to lighten up the room and make it a peaceful room for my husband and I.
       We have had made a new rule for our bedroom. NO KIDS. I need one place that I can go to where I can be alone and recollect myself. There are times I can't pee without someone knocking on the door. Sometimes the kids want to watch TV in our room, right now I'll let them. When our room is done there will be a no kids allowed rule. This might sound mean but I need a place that I can call my own. I'm so excited to show you all the room make over in the next few weeks.

5 comments:

  1. A place you can call your own is a great idea, all Mums need some me time.
    I look forward to see your room make over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready to reprint my room too. What colors are you considering? My hubby doesn't care, so it's up to me. I need to let the painters know ASAP. Im leaning towards pale pink and cranberry or sky blue with dark blue. I'm having crown molding and chair railing installed so I'll have two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the new gray comforter I'm thinking of a gray, night sure yet what hue. Deric and I are looking at swatches this weekend. I might be painting the furniture also. It has to fold in with the browns of the doors and baseboards. I might find a brown pillow to put on the bed to tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see your new bedroom! I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yes I can't wait to see it done too! LOL. The kids are in school next week so the painting will start shortly after. It's been a crazy summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete